Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just a Barbie girl living in a Barbie world.



There's a place in Sokcho where ex-pats and locals unite for mayhem.
Especially on Holidays.



Despite the fact I didn't spend a whole lot of time at Min's when I actually lived in Sokcho, its become my festive destination of choice.  I've grown increasingly fond of this quirky outpost and its charming patrons so it's always worth every minute of the long commute across half the country.


Why make such a journey?  Because Min's has got that down home feel.
 In short- it's quirky, it's crazy and you never know what might happen.
However, the one thing I'm certain of is that I'll be welcome and included in all the unexpected fun, even when I haven't been home in quite a while.


So - Come on Barbie, let's go party!

No comments: