Monday, February 25, 2013

Taste The Rainbow


Pyeongtaek Restaurants
We love

For over a decade 
beauty danced so close to me, 
but my heart was broken
turning everything 
to cool colors of grey.


Now, that I can see again
I want to taste every color.
Lick up each hue.


I salivate 
at the blues, reds and yellows
of my life 
and drink in each one.


What was grey is now saturated 
with all the flavors of the rainbow.



 GETTING HERE:
NOTE THIS RESTAURANT 
IS DIRECTLY ACROSS THE LAKE 
FROM PRADA and SOHO.
You will have to go around.

DRIVING:
Prada Hotel
(Soho Cafe Is Across The Street)
389-25 Chilgok-ri, 
Wongok-myeon,  
Anseong,  
Gyeonggi-do,  
Korea

BUS:
From Pyeongtaek.
The 8 will take you directly there.
It's located across from the 
Prada Hotel which is easy to see.



No comments: