Monday, January 31, 2011

Nae-Nae is as Nae-Nae does

Someone who comes across this blog might wonder what The Nae-Nae does.  


In the past I've done a lot of things, but these days I'm primarily an Independent Business Consultant.  Which is a lot like being an International Man of Mystery... except, you know, a woman.


You aren't, however, going to hear a lot about my day job in this blog because, well, that's not what this blog is about.  Instead, this blog is about the various hobbies I have outside of my work. Such as:
  • Travel
  • Writing
  • Food
  • Play
  • Love
  • Teaching
  • Videography
  • Photography
  • Conceptual Art
  • Languages
  • Family
Yes, that is what I said - those are my hobbies.  The things I fill my day with when I'm not working with my consulting clients.  If you would like to hear me talk about such sexy things as:
  • Balance sheets
  • Demographics
  • Market analysis
  • Bottom line
  • Staffing
Then you have my permission to Google stalk me and find my consulting company where we can talk business... during business days... during business hours.

As I tell my clients, "Life is all about the boundaries."

No comments: