Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Taking the time to smell the salt water.

 Mexico wasn't my first love, but it is a true love.
A latte on a perfect Salyulita evening.
No matter how many times I come here I never stop 
wanting just a little bit more of it's consuming color.
My favorite eatery across the street from the airport
It's especially special because every trip I've ever taken to Mexico has included The Rebeqa.


Lately we've had the opportunity to visit even more regularly 
as more and more of our clients are US citizens living abroad.

This time around I'm taking a little more time to look at the ocean,
a little extra time to smell the salt water.

Watching the sunset in Puerto Vallarta
Of course, I'm doing all this while editing the most rock'n
new video for The Rebeqa's song "Suicide by Annie".

No comments: