Here is what the place looks like now.
|Created an office with the dressing table.|
|Work by local artists brighten up the cardboard.|
|Solved the color issue by putting an under blanket on top.|
|Nice little warm reading area.|
|When I get better internet I can watch movies|
|Up close of the office. Really happy to have work space.|
In the end I actually think I got the better end of the deal. This apartment is much better then the one in the pictures, it was just hard to see when I was hungry and exhausted:
- There are windows.
- It’s bigger
- The furniture matches
- There is more storage
- There is a bigger bathroom sink area
- It’s very close to downtown so I can easily go back and forth for anything I need throughout the day.
- It’s near the beach.
- I have a nice view of roof tops.
- There is a random 7-11 in the basement
- Warm blankets
- Hot, hot water in the shower
- Full sized washer
- Free Korean TV stations
- Desk area
- In floor heating
- Quiet neighbors
- Set of Italian spices
|Really happy to have inherited these.|
Here is the new video tour: