Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Got'a Raise Em' Right

As a middle child,
I've seen the world from both sides now.
So when I was given temporary custody
of AL's little brother I took the job seriously.
Twenty four hours to influence the mind
of a jovial midwestern boy.
I made my list, I checked to make sure
we would be a little naught and a little nice.


Lance show Alyssa's kid bro and I the couchsurfing way.

After it was all said and done 
I think we did alright.
List of Top Accomplishments:
  • Rode on a train for the first time.
  • Toured a city his sister hadn't been to.
  • Saw four cities in one day.
  • Toured an art park.
  • Experienced Korean foot massage paths.
  • Kicked around in a river fountain.
  • Tried one new Korean dish a day.
  • Took a nap in the middle of a river at night.
  • Ate silk worms from a can.
  • Washed it down with soju & hot six.
  • Couchsurfed on a fellow travelers floor.

One might say, 
this is my own version
of no child left behind.


No comments: