Friday, March 9, 2012

Darn My Life, One Story at a Time

As I place the stones and build my future path, 
I return to my love of stories and literature. 
It seems the perfect thread to darn the holes
and sew the patches.

So, as my first step back I'll use my new lungs to breath life into 
the small press imprint that I started many years ago and have used 
to publish small works of fiction that I fall in love with.

The first project will be the release of The Scrolls of Tilania this fall. 
This is the second in a young adult mystery series called 

This is a release that is even more exciting to me after spending
the last year reading very boring books aimed at 8-10 year old kids.
I'm stoked about publishing another exciting novel that leaves kids
wanting more and excited about what they learned along the way.


After a year in seclusion I feel the creative excitement
starting to bubble up.

This is going to be a very exciting thread to follow.


No comments: